Hot Pepper Cornbread Pudding
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 oz.) can cream style sweet corn
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 (9.5 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Hot Pepper Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 2 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweet corn, cream style sweet corn, egg, flour and cornbread mix in large bowl. Pour half of batter into prepared baking dish. Stir pepper spread in jar. Spoon evenly over top of batter. Pour remaining batter over pepper spread to cover completely.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Yield: 12 servings