Apricot Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts fresh or frozen
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Patterson Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 cup cashews
- WASH and trim Brussels sprouts. Cook in 1 inch salted water in large saucepan over medium high heat about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in large bowl.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients except cashews in small saucepan. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add sauce to Brussels sprouts and stir to coat gently. Sprinkle with cashews and serve.
- Also try with DICKINSON'S Peach Preserves or Purely Fruit® Spreadable Fruit.
Yield: 8 servings