Lemon Mousse with Berries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- or 1 (10 oz.) jar of any flavor DICKINSON’S® Crème Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- BEAT cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat curd, cream cheese and almond extract in another medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Blend curd mixture into whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- DIVIDE mousse evenly into 8 stemmed dessert glasses. Garnish with berries and mint. Chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings