Crème Curd Cups
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd or any flavor Dickinson's Fruit or Crème Curd
- 1 (4 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (15 count) box phyllo dessert cups
- Fruit slices, cookie pieces, candy sprinkles, chocolate shavings
- WHIP cream in small bowl until it holds stiff peaks. Stir together curd and cream cheese in separate bowl until smooth. Fold whipped cream into curd mixture. Pipe or spoon mixture into shells. Top with your favorite garnish. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 8 servings