Blackberry Lemon Pudding Pie
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 (10-inch) prepared graham pie crust
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Marion Blackberry Preserves
- Fresh blackberries
- MIX pudding mix and milk in large bowl, beating with wire whisk 30 seconds. Stir in lemon curd, then whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust. Chill in freezer until firm (about 2 to 3 hours).
- STIR preserves and spoon over pie. Garnish with blackberries, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings