Berry Crepes with Lemon Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 6 to 7 (6 1/2-inch) crepes
- MIX berries and sugar in medium bowl. Reserve 4 tablespoons for garnish.
- BEAT cream cheese with curd in small bowl until smooth. Slowly blend in juice to complete sauce.
- PLACE 1/2 cup berries into center of one crepe. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons sauce over berries. Roll up and place on serving plate. Repeat with remaining crepes. Pour remaining sauce over crepes and garnish with reserved berries. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 to 7 servings (1 crepe per serving)